Tuesday, October 28, 2008

From now on, our troubles will be Miles Awaaaayyyyy...

Today has been a productive day at work, but I think I might leave a tad bit early to catch up on homework overload. I am lucky to have a boss that understands that school is more important to me than completing his trivial tasks. Not that I don't thoroughly enjoy filling in excel spreadsheets, don't get me wrong. It's just that my Developmental Psychology and Human Anatomy & Physiology books are really getting jealous of the spreadsheets. Plus, I have a quiz and an exam both due tonight that I'm not exactly what you would call "prepared" for.

This morning I bought some Apricot Ginger Black Tea and some oatmeal to keep in my office so I can start off each day with a little "aaah." And I have also been listening to a lot of relaxing music, like Sinatra's rendition of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and various Jimi Hendrix tunes. It's nice.

Such is my life.

2 comments:

matt said...

too early for xmas music man, not right . . . .

Holly said...

She's not a man! She's our beautiful and brilliant niece!!! Our daughter's favorite cousin! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox